The benefits of yoga for you and your baby
You just had a baby and probably wondering what baby yoga is all about, is worth attending a class with your little one or is it just another “thing” to do with a fancy name slapped on it? Perhaps you’ve never even heard of Yoga before and think it’s some sort of weird religion or cult?
The word Yoga originates from ancient India, it’s a sanskrit word translated as the union between the self and the spirit. It’s an ancient form of exercise that focuses on strength, flexibility and breathing to boost physical and mental wellbeing.
The benefits of yoga for you and baby are many but here are just a few:
- Deeper Sleep Patterns
- Delivering oxygenated blood to the brain
- Myelinisation, aiding development of the nervous system
- Promoting development
- Improved digestion
- Socialisation with other babies the same age
- Confidence in handling baby
- Bonding Time
- Gentle exercise
- Socialisations with other adults with a baby the same age
You can book a trial class at our Harpenden Classes for £5 only at https://kalmababy.co.uk/st-albans-and-harpenden/