Date(s) - 14/11/2017
9:30 am - 2:45 pm
South Beds Golf Club
Categories No Categories
This one day Facebook Workshop is for Small businesses and this is a course designed to meet the needs of the small business owner and give you the tools to generate leads from Facebook.
If you want to learn how to develop your Facebook presence and use it to gain more customers this event will help you learn to generate business, serve your existing customers and build a following.
This course will guide you through all the Facebook tools that are available to you and help you to understand how to use them effectively and by the end of the day you will have the knowledge to start using them straight away.
OUR GOAL IS TO HELP YOU USE FACEBOOK AS AN EFFECTIVE BUSINESS TOOL!
We will start with a brief overview of setting up a page and how to do this correctly.
So even if your page is set up there may be some additional tips you can learn on optimising your page.
Following on from this we will cover
- Understanding Insights
- When to post and what to post- covering ideas for content and where to source content.
- How to get more interaction from your page audience.
- How to grow your page ‘Likes’ through ads and the importance of this.
- Page Tools -Boost Posts, Coupons, Events, Notes
- Facebook Adverts- Setting up ads, How to reach a new audience, how to measure a campaigns effectiveness.
- Groups- how to use them to leverage your business
Lunch and refreshments are provided.
Please bring a charged up laptop if you have one.
Bookings are closed for this event.