The Simple Success Formula
This is the formula for a business that will work. It is very simple and if you follow it you will reach your goals and have a business that pays you!
- Visualise your outcome – Be absolutely clear vision of the outcome that you want so you can be clear on what means success to you.
- Write a business plan with what you need to do each month, each quarter and for that year.
- Write down a list of who will want to buy what you do and why they should buy it from you
- Create a great clear clean brand including a logo and a website which people can immediately understand and what your target market will understand. The website must make the user experience easy and any literature clear and easy to understand.
- Create a clear simple marketing strategy based on solid research and tried and tested. This will help you to create leads leading to sales which of course leads to income.
- Make sure you automate as much of your processes as possible and make it easy for customers to buy from you and for you to keep in touch with them.
- Invest in your development regular and keep up to date not just with your industry but business in general
- Build a support network around you through attending business networking regularly.
- Get help with your business, an accountant, a book keeper, a Virtual Assistant, a marketing specialist will all add value to your business. Focus on what you do and do that well, outsource everything else.
- Constantly review your progress, set new goals and make sure you know and understand your numbers